We have all the tips and tricks, you need to succeed in Ghostrunner.
Ghostrunner Tips and Tricks
tips and tricks ghostrunner
tips for ghostrunner
Tips and Tricks Section
- Get used to dying. It’s going to happen a lot while you’re learning a level.
- Try and try again. Some of the platforming sections are challenging and will take practice. This also applies to the boss fights.
- Aim for the top of surfaces when you jump. Jump and dash while aiming up on surfaces. When you get up higher, it makes the jumps a little easier.
- If you miss a jump, use Sensory Boost. You can realign yourself easily if you misjudge the distance or angle of a jump using this ability.
- Finish the level you’re on before you exit the game. Take it from experience, there’s nothing worse than deciding to take a break because you’ve tried a particularly difficult bit again and again, and going back on to the game only to find out that you need to start the entire level again.
- Keep moving. The quicker you move, the faster you can attack. It also helps to keep the momentum going so you can make some of those more challenging jumps.
- Stay in the air as much as you can. When you’re airborne you can use sensory boost to slow down time, dodge attacks, and land yours perfectly.
- Check your upgrades regularly. You’ll receive notifications of when you have a new upgrade. Keep playing around with these to decide which combination of enhancements work best for you.
- Make use of your abilities. Not only are they fun to use, they’re really helpful in situations where there are multiple enemies. You can clear the room much quicker with a well placed Tempest burst.
- Take out the shields first. If you enter a room with enemies, and you see those floating, blue protective shields – aim for these first. It will make clearing the room so much easier.
- Follow the arrows. There are arrows all over this game, guiding you to where you want to. Some are obvious like the yellow ones painted on the surfaces you run across, and others are little signs or lights. If you get stuck, just follow the arrows (the walkthrough helps too).
- Learn the patterns for boss fights. The easiest way to defeat all of the bosses, is to learn the patterns of their attacks. They will do the same thing each time so it’s just a case of trial and error.