Deathloop has a total of 55 trophies and achievements and 19 of them are secret. These secret trophies and achievements are missable if you are not careful enough. To help you achieve 100% completion in Deathloop, we’ve compiled a comprehensive achievements list. This list includes everything you need to know about the game’s 55 achievements and how to unlock them. We also marked the Secret trophies with Secret badge.
Some of the Deathloop trophies And achievements unlock descriptions contain spoilers, read at your discretion.
Deathloop Visionary Trophies And Achievements
There are 17 trophies and achievements that are related to Deathloop’s eight Visionaries — mostly different ways to kill them.
- Pieces of Eight – While playing as Colt, kill Frank. Or Charlie. Or Fia. Or Wenjie. Or Aleksis. Or Harriert. Egor will do as well.
- Ensemble Tragedy – Kill each Visionary at least once.
- Alpha Burger – Kill Aleksis using his meat grinder. Secret
- Power Chord – Kill Frank using a Slab ability. Take a bow. Secret
- Judgement Day – Kill Harriet with poisonous gas. Secret
- Game Over – Kill Charlie within the rules of Condition Detachment. Secret
- Quantum Soldier – Kill all versions of Wenjie within a 90-second period. Simple. Secret
- Not-So-Invisible Man – Kill Egor while he’s under the influence of a nullifier. Secret
- Didn’t See It Coming – Kill Fia without causing a deadly reaction. Secret
- Violent Delights – Kill Charlie and Fia with a single bullet. Secret
- Ghosts At The Feast – Kill 3 targets at Aleksis’ party without being seen. Leave Updaam satisfied, knowing you made the party a better place. Secret
- The G.O.D. of O.S.P. – Enter a map with an empty loadout and kill all Visionaries present. Leave the map. Wash your hands.
- Mightier Than The Gun – Kill all Visionaries in a map – and make it to the exist – without using a gun.
- Silent Disco – Get in and out of a map without being spotted – and kill all Visionaries present.
- Only The Guilty – Kill all Visionaries present in a map and escape without killing any Eternalists.
- Clean-ish Hands – Kill all Visionaries — and no Eternalists — in a single loop.
- Play It Again, Colt – After finishing the game once, kill all Visionaries in a map and escape.
Deathloop Gameplay And Collectables Trophies And Achievements
These 16 Deathloop trophies and achievements are related to gameplay and collectibles. You will easily unlock some of them by playing or surviving in the game. But the rest of them needs to be unlocked by collecting secrets and collectibles of the game. So there’s a high chance you will miss these if you aren’t careful enough.
- Gooooood Morning, Blackreef! – Escape to Updaam. Secret
- Welcome To Blackreef – Complete ‘The Longest Day.’ Secret
- Dangerous Liaison – Complete ‘Afternoon Delight.’ Secret
- An Offer She Can’t Refuse – Complete ‘What Wenjies Want.’ Secret
- Egoraphobia – Complete ‘Lost in Transmission.’ Secret
- Baby, You’re a Firework – Complete ‘The Ballad of Ramblin’ Frank.’ Secret
- Beyond The Horizon – Complete ‘Radio Silence’. Secret
- One Perfect Day – Complete ‘Ending It.’ Secret
- All The Live-Long Day – Survive all 4 time periods in one day.
- Know Your Enemy – Complete one AEON dossier.
- Clean Sweep – Kill everyone in a time period and escape.
- You Only Die Once – Finish an entire loop while wearing a ClassPass.
- A Charlie Montague Game – Prove you’re a real gamer by winning Charlie’s Wake Up Challenge, Reward Scheme, the Moxie, Haul-A-Quinn, and the Yerhva.
- Old Habits Die Hard – Enter 0451 at a keypad. Secret
- Deathday Suit – Kill the (mostly) naked character in each map.
- Into Eternity – Collect all other trophies.
Deathloop Weapon, Slab, Trinket And Infusion Trophies And Achievements
You can earn these nine different trophies and achievements by using or upgrading weapons, Slabs, Trinkets, or Infusions to complete quests.
- Die, Die, And Die Again – After acquiring Reprise, die for real – or what passes for real in the Loop. Secret
- Dead Drop – Absorb Residuum from a body – like some kind of temporal sponge.
- Residual Earnings – Absorb more than 20,000 Residuum in a map.
- Forever Yours – Infuse a Slab.
- Spare No Expense – While playing as Colt, own all upgrades for a Slab.
- For Every Occasion – Take 36 different Trinkets into the field with you while playing as Colt.
- Spoiled for Choice – Infuse one of each type of weapon.
- Bling Bling Bang Bang – Equip a loadout worth more than 45100 Residuum.
- Full Deck – Kill a Visionary using a full loadout, without any empty slots or sockets, and escape the map.
Deathloop Creative Kills Trophies And Achievements
Want’s to do some fun besides playing grinding all these trophies. Don’t worry, Deathloop got your back. The game will reward you with these 10 trophies and achievements if you kill enemies in fun and creative ways.
- Rip And Tear – As Colt, inflict a truckload of damage to Eternalists during a single use of Havoc.
- Blink Of An Eye – As Colt, transport an enemy onto a mine using Shift.
- Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: PAIN – As Colt, transmit damage over more than 20 meters using Nexus.
- Death Is In The Air – As Colt, achieve 3 airborne headshots on enemies you’ve launched using Karnesis.
- Don’t Mind Me – While using Aether as Colt, kill 3 enemies without alerting nearby enemies.
- The Spice Of Life – Die every which way as Colt: Drown. Fall. Choke on poison gas. Succumb to fatal depressurization. Get blown up. Shot. Stabbed. Ground up. Friend by a rocket. Oh, and obliterated by a reactor. Fun, right?
- Cooking With Gas – While playing as Colt, ignite a gas cloud while someone is inside it.
- Sugar Crash – While playing as Colt, use candy to gain a tactical advantage.
- Chop Chop – Kill 3 enemies with the machete in 10 seconds.
- Oops – While playing as Colt, cause someone to fall to their death.
Deathloop Multiplayer Trophies And Achievements
Deathloop offers multiplayer too and these three trophies and achievements are unlockable through playing it.
- Nowhere To Run To – Take out an invading Julianna while playing as Colt.
- Nowhere To Hide – While playing as Julianna, cross Colt off your kill list.
- Dressing Down – As Julianna, disguise yourself as Colt using Masquerade.