Counter-Strike: Global Offensive release notes for September 22, 2021 update is here with 2 map changes, misc and SDK bug Fixes.
It was first posted on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive official blog. Read below.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Release Notes
- Fixed a rare incorrect game settings error when trying to play some game modes.
- Fixed grenades ammo problem on servers with sv_infinite_ammo 1 setting.
- Fixed a wave file fatal error when force precache launch setting was used.
- Fixed a scrolling regression in workshop maps list.
- Fixed material seams on several Guerrilla Warfare agents.
- Fixed voice mismatch for Gendarmerie agents.
- Fixed the name and voice of Elite Crew distinguished tier agent “Jungle Rebel | Elite Crew”.
- Added several missing knife finish textures.
- –Updated lights.rad file with the latest lighting information for map creators.
- Updated radar image to match the latest map changes.
- Replaced env_sprites with clientside version
- Removed point_spotlights
- Replaced some of the physical props with non-networked versions
- Updated radar image